Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Never order anything from this company.I was traveled by across the state for the holidays so I called Customer Service ahead of time to see if they could guarantee delivery before I left.

They couldn't and recommended that I send the item directly to where I would be to ensure it's arrival for Christmas. I did this however upon opening the item the quality of the product was deplorable (like I wouldn't even want to donate it as I assume it will disintegrate within a week).

I tried to return the item however I was two days past their 30 day return window (again because it had been sitting across the state from me for a few weeks per there own recommendation).They will not accept my return or stand by the quality of their products (there are literally holes in this item).

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of a product or service from ShopMyTeam. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ShopMyTeam to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ShopMyTeam for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments